After reading several ‘Autumn Tags’ by all of you lovely people over on Twitter, I was inspired to write a list of my favourite things about Autumn, so here it goes:
• Lush products and candlelit baths
• Snuggling by a cosy fire
• The smell of Yankee candles
• Chai Lattes at my local coffee shop.
• Enjoying a glass or three of red at my local Pub and maybe some Camerbert cheese by an open fire
• Watching the X Factor, Strictly, GBBO or Victoria.
• Enjoying a DVD marathon snuggled on the sofa in my PJ’s and enjoying a sweet treat
• Christmas shopping for my loved ones – Yes I have already started.
• Christmas and Halloween Lush products
• Discovering the latest trends for A/W16
• Franchetti Bond’s latest collection of beanies, gloves, scarfs and all things Autumnal
• Lusting over Pininterest and the latest Autumn pics
• Walks in the countryside and the sound of crunching leaves
• Watching the leaves changing colour
• Wearing warm cosy jumpers and beanies.
• Taking Autumn inspired photographs
• Wearing one of my many tartan scarfs
• Getting my nails done in a gorgeous burgundy shade
• Carving Pumpkins
• Visting my local garden centre for some Halloween Inspo
• Enjoying a slice of cake at Pinnocks and strolling around Ripley.
• Taking part in Twitter chats and discussing all things Autumnal.
• Home cooked food on a cold evening.
• Enjoying a bar of Lindt hazelnut chocolate
Right I am off to watch the end of X-Factor. Who do you want this year’s winner to be? Talking of winners, don’t forget to enter my giveaway here!
Have a great evening.
Want to know more about La Blonde Voyage?
Don’t forget to check out my latest video (Oasis and New Look Haul)
Discover what you can win in my giveaway here.