With my 28th birthday fast approaching, it has dawned on me that my 30th will soon be on the horizon in the not too distant future. I have always enjoyed reading bucket lists by other blogger’s and thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to have some fun and write a list of the things I hope to accomplish or do before I turn 30.
- Marry my best friend.
- Pass my driving test.
- Route 66.
- Visit Santorini.
- Grow my blog and YouTube channel.
- Attend more blogging events and meet other bloggers.
- Go skinny dipping.
- Go sky diving for charity.
- Learn to speak Spanish.
- Get my dream job working in Marketing.
- Become a full time blogger.
- Attend a pole dancing class.
- Visit Mauritius.
- Have Afternoon Tea at Claridges.
- Go on a safari.
- Raise £500 for charity.
- Save a deposit for a house.
- Visit Disneyland Florida again.
- Learn to say no to things that make me unhappy.
- Go to a festival.
- Buy a decent camera and learn how to use it.
- Visit France/Paris and see all of the traditional tourist sites.
- Start a family.
- Do more exercise and eat healthier food.
- Learn how to play the guitar or piano.
- Go snorkeling.
- See my blog featured in a magazine.
- Do some good deeds on my 28th Birthday.
- Educate others and act as an ambassador for mental health and hearing loss awareness.
- Celebrate my 30th with my family.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. What would you like to do?