I was nominated by the lovely Emily Becca (pictured below) to do The Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much for the nomination. I have really enjoyed answering these questions and I hope you all enjoy reading my answers.
Now, the rules of the award!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (that’s important guys!)
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them.
- And ask 7 questions for your nominees.
Do you have party tricks/ secret talents? If so what are they?
Sadly I don’t have any secret talents or party tricks.
Why did you start blogging?
I actually created this website with the help of my Fiancé Al as he runs an IT business Ansell and Clarke and was able to guide me through the technical aspects of blogging last year. However, it wasn’t until May that I decided as a newly engaged bride-to-be that I wanted to share our journey with a little bit of fashion. Before I knew it six months had passed and here I am writing this. The other reason I wanted to start a blog, was to show the reality behind blogging and those perfect flatlays. Another blogger called Lauren really inspired me in regards to this issue.
If you could only take 4 things traveling with you (except passport and essentials like that) what would you take?
- I would take my iPhone as it would double up as a camera and I could contact someone in an emergency or listen to some music and watch films.
- Depending on the destination I would either take a gorgeous bikini from COCO BAY or a warm gilet from Franchetti Bond
- I would take some Liz Earle cleanser for keeping my skin refreshed.
- My family to share my experiences with.
Instagram or Twitter?
If you had asked me this time last year, then I would of said Instagram 100%. However, after spending more time on Twitter, chatting to you lovely people and discovering GIFS I think I now prefer the interactive aspects of Twitter.
What are some things you like about yourself?
- I would like to think that I am loyal, kind and caring. Especially to my family and friends.
- I like the fact I try to be kind to everyone, including strangers. I often get told I’m too kind or nice. But I believe that we could all do with some more kindness in this world.
- I like the fact that I am finally starting to embrace who I am and gradually learning to feel proud of my hearing loss and even my hearing aids.
- I love that I took a leap of faith and started my blog, it is one of the best things that has happened to me this year. That and getting engaged to my Al in Venice.
Where do you hopefully see yourself in 5 years time?
So 2021? I will be in my 30’s and hopefully married with at least one little one with Al. Depending on how old they are, I would love to be a stay home mum, working from home on my blog and turning that into a career whilst I am on maternity and working my way up to managerial level at my current workplace as I have such a lovely team and can’t imagine leaving them. Hopefully doing mummy things with little one and taking them for walks in their buggy with Toby Bear, celebrating our 3rd Anniversary and growing stronger as a family and couple.
What’s the one thing you think should be taught in school that isn’t already?
- Everyday life skills such as sewing, cooking and managing money.
- Coding or blogging skills.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- How do you like to celebrate Halloween?
- Do you have any tips or advice for new bloggers?
- What is the one thing you can’t live with out for Autumn?
- Sweet or Savory? Name one dish/treat you love.
- What is on your list to Santa this year?
- What is your best childhood memory?
I can’t wait to see all of your answers. Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween for Monday.
P.S You have 4 days left to enter my Halloween giveaway!