With Christmas fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to talk about what puts both you and I in a festive mood. If you want to find out if your comments made it to my list, then keep on reading!
I think going for a walk when it is super cold and seeing in the Christmas lights makes me feel so festive.
Christmas Films always put me in the Christmas mood.
All the Christmas drinks and lights.
Defiently all of the Christmas adverts on TV and I feel festive when Starbucks and Costa bring out their Christmas range.
What get’s me in the festive mood?
- Baking mince pies and decorating a Christmas cake.
- Listening to my Christmas playlist – Wham, Mariah Carey.
- Wrapping presents and sending Christmas cards.
- Decorating my bedroom and putting on my Christmas themed bedding.
- Opening my Cadbury’s chocolate advent calendar.
- Reading Blogmas posts from other bloggers.
- Checking out Santa’s grotto displays at my local garden centre.
- Indulging myself in tubs of Quality Street and Roses.
- Sharing a glass of Bailey’s with my Mum and Sister.
- Visiting Christmas markets and enjoying glasses of mulled wine.
- The smell of Satsumas – anyone else?
- The launch of Christmas Lush products.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you all have a lovely weekend. How is everyone’s Christmas shopping going?