Thank you to the lovely Annaleid for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Annaleid is a Dutch blogger whose blog Actually Anna is primarily centred around fashion, travel and lifestyle. As well as blogging, Annaleid holds a Bachelors in physical education and has gone on to study for a master’s in human movement science, pretty impressive for a young 20 something lady, if you would like to check out her blog where she likes to channel her creative energies, then you can find her over at Actually Anna. As for The Liebster Award this has been designed to connect new bloggers with the blogging community. If you would like to find out more about the official rules, you can check it out over on The Official Aussie
What to do if you are nominated:
- Post 11 facts about yourself (that you haven’t shared on your blog before).
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked in their post.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers of your choice.
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know that they have been chosen.
- Link back to the person that has chosen you.
11 Facts that I haven’t shared before
- So I actually ended up changing my wedding dress after a few wobbles.
- I am still afraid of the dark.
- I haven’t seen the new version of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ yet.
- I have never been to a festival.
- The furthest I have travelled alone is to Sharm el Sheikh and yet I have never stayed there – It was when I worked as cabin crew.
- I have never eaten caviar, snails, pigeon, oysters or lobster.
- I love visiting national trusts sites and farm shops for fun – I am an old dear at heart.
- I will be moving house for the first time ever next year.
- I love learning new things and challenging stereotypes – bring on the car servicing.
- I used to love Barney the dinosaur and always wanted a tree house like the little girl.
- Wolf out of gladiators was my favourite as a child.
Questions from Actually Anna
- If you could have dinner with one person who would you choose? So since this is only one person, then I can’t choose my family or friends. I would probably have dinner with my future self to see what I can do to improve myself in the present day.
- If you could only live in another country, which one would it be? It would have to be America because it is an incredibly diverse place and I would love to return to Disneyland, complete Route 66, visit Wallmart and eat lots of American food.
- Did you/ are you going to Uni? Yes I have a Degree in Hospitality Management and Business Studies. I graduated with a 2:1 from the University of Surrey.
- If you could choose 1 thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? This is really tricky, so I am going to go with my latest obsession – Sweet potato wedges with a chilli dip.
- What is your favourite film/book? This changes on a regular basis.
- If you could speak another language fluently what would that be? Spanish as I have a lot of friends who are Spanish and I would love to be able to converse with them more and also relocate to Mallorca.
- What is your favourite city in the entire world? London as it is great for sightseeing, it is full of different cultures and remains quistentally British
- What would be your dream holiday destination? Somewhere I can relax, a beautiful beach and a bit of sightseeing for good measure. But my best holidays are always down to the people and not the destination. I have been to Dorset on a camping holiday and it was the best and most relaxing trip ever. I have also been to Venice which was incredibly romantic – where we got engaged and Mallorca holds lots of memories for me as I have shared numerous family holidays since I was 8.
- What is your favourite season? It changes a bit like the seasons themselves, but at the present time I think Spring as it signals new beginnings.
- What is the first thing on your bucketlist? The first thing on my bucketlist is to marry my best friend and fiancé Al next Summer. I have actually done a separate post here if you would like to see the full list.
- Have you ever been to a festival/concert? Which one? Yes I went to my first music concert at the 02 arena in London to see ‘Muse’ and it was such an amazing experience. I really want to go to the Boom Festival in Portugal or good old Glastonbury.
My Questions To The Next Nominees
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would spend your money on?
- What is your favourite makeup product and why?
- What is your dream career?
- Do you have any fears, if so what are they?
- Where do you like to shop for clothes?
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
- Who is your favourite blogger/Instagrammer and why?
- What songs are on your Summer playlist?
- What will you be buying for your A/W wardrobe?
- Favourite place/thing to do in London?
- Why did you start blogging?
I absolutely love reading these type of posts and have thoroughly enjoyed answering these questions from the lovely Annaleid, thank you so much for the nomination, I am very honoured.
If you would like to see more from Annaleid, then you can visit her blog below: