- Preparation is key – As I soon found out, scheduling your posts and planning a few ideas when you get time really does take the stress out of trying to come up with new content on a daily basis
- Read other blogs for inspiration but avoid plagiarism and directly copying content or ideas
- Original content – Want to do the Christmas Tag? Make it original and fun.
- Be realistic – Don’t underestimate how difficult and demanding ‘Blogmas’ can actually be!
- Have Fun – Try to remember to enjoy it, after all that is what blogging is all about.
- Take part in Christmas themed chats on Twitter.
Despite having to juggle work life with blogging and driving my fiancé and family crazy with my obsession with photography, I have really enjoyed taking part in ‘Blogmas’ and feel that I have learnt a lot.
Happy New Year for 2017!