This year I will be celebrating my 30th birthday! In honour of my 30th trip around the sun, I thought it would be fun to share 30 facts about me, to help you get to know me better.
- I worked as cabin crew for over 3 years.
- I married my Husband last year in a Summer affair, at a beautiful country barn.
- I have a 2:1 Bachelors in Hospitality Management.
- I love Italian and Indian food.
- My favourite holiday destination in Mallorca is Alcudia.
- I have a Westie who can be found @MrTobleroni over on Instagram.
- My favourite Jo Malone fragrance is Sea Sage and Sea Salt.
- I first started blogging in May 2016.
- If I hadn’t studied Hospitality Management at Uni, I would have studied Spanish.
- Places to visit on my bucket list include Australia, Dubai,USA, Santorini, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Japan and Mauritus.
- My favourite colour is red.
- My favourite shops are Monsoon, Oliver Bonas, Oasis, Primark, Anthropologie and John Lewis.
- My favourite season is summer.
- My guilty pleasure is the Fifty Shades films.
- I was first diagnosed as hearing-impaired at 18 months old.
- I wear two Phonak hearing-aids.
- I love afternoon-tea and garden centres.
- I’m a Leo.
- My favourite flowers are Peonies.
- My favourite chocolate bar is Snickers.
- I met the Queen in 2007 at my old school.
- I love baked camembert and brie.
- I got engaged in Venice under the Rialto on a gondola.
- My favourite restaurants include The Ivy, Wagamama, Tapas Revolution or a good pub.
- My favourite childhood film was The Lion King.
- My first ever blogging event was for Maison de Choup in London.
- I have a Youtube channel where I share fashion hauls, weekly favourites and wedding tips.
- I wore a Mori Lee (5276) ballgown wedding dress on our wedding day.
- I have no tattoos.
- I love colourful stationary.
Hopefully you have enjoyed this post and found it insightful. I personally love learning about other bloggers and reading lists.