With Christmas fast approaching (only 5 sleeps away) the time has come for me to stop procrastinating and actually tackle that pile of presents that need wrapping. Like most people I’m sure, I find that having a playlist to listen to really does help to motivate me.
Here is a mixture of both traditional Christmas songs and the latest hits, that I am currently listening to on my Spotify.
- The Heavy Entertainment Show – Robbie Williams
- Million Reasons – Lady Gaga
- Til it happen to you – Lady Gaga
- Hurts – Emeli Sande
- Happen – Emeli Sande
- Last Christmas – Wham
- I would like – Zara Larsson
- Rockabye – Sean Paul and Anne Marie
- All I want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
- I wish it could be Christmas – Wizard
- Do they know it’s Christmas? – Band Aid
What songs would you recommend?