You may of noticed I have been rather quiet up until recently on my blog and social media, that is because life has simply got in the way and then I found myself suffering with ‘bloggers block’. Luckily I found these few tips helped me to kick-start my blog again and I also found my motivation and most importantly of all I fell in love with blogging all over again.
- Read other blogs by your favourite bloggers. I particularly love itslittlelauren Hannahgale and many more.
- Planning a wedding, found a new restaurant you love or perhaps you found a great bargain in Primark – then why not write about it?
- Go shopping for fashion inspiration.
- Take a trip to your local park for nature photography opportunities.
- Discover new blogs via Bloglovin or Twitter
- Listen to the news or read your local newspaper for issues that mean something to you.
- Carry a notepad and pen as inspiration can strike at anytime – The perfect excuse to stock up in Paperchase
- Relax and learn to switch off – I’m still working on this one.
- Listen to your favourite music or enjoy a nice relaxing bath.
- Create a space where you can work quietly – Primark is great for rose gold stationary and marble notepads.
Hopefully this post will help you to find your blogging mojo or perhaps you have your own suggestions. I hope you all have a great week.