After a lovely weekend up in Manchester with family, enjoying glasses of red wine and consuming Indian, Italian and good old British food. I thought it was about time I caught up and did a few posts for ‘Blogmas’.
I think I am driving Alex mad with my enthusiasm for Christmas and feel like I am turning into Buddy from the film ‘Elf’, as every time we drove pass a house with lights on, I would literally jump with excitement and I couldn’t help but admire the Christmas trees everywhere I went. What is happening to me? I think taking part in this years ‘Blogmas’ has definitely helped to get me in the festive mood that’s for sure.
But if you find yourself stressing about finding the perfect stocking filler or gift on a budget, then keep on reading as I have something for all of the special ladies your life from your Mum to your girlfriend and all for less than £15! If you want to purchase any of these lovely gifts, then all you have to do is click on the image – Happy shopping 🙂
Yankee candle Christmas votive gift set £8.79
Essie Christmas gift set £13.00
Gothic Garden Case £8.50
Pastel clouds umbrella £12.00
I love the notepad designs in Accessorize so much! £10.00
Doughnutz foldaway bag £4.50
Sequin bobble hat £10.00
So pretty! £7.00
Silent night eyemask £8.00
£3.50 These might be Men’s socks but they are too cute!
Satsuma Lush bundle £7.95
Luxury pink champagne chocolate truffles £10.00
Just pink eau du parfume £8.00
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have. I would love to know in the comments below either what you are putting in your stockings or what you would like to receive.
If there is one thing that I love about the build up to Christmas, then it is buying the perfect gift for my closest family and friends. However, when it comes to my Dad, Fiancé and future Brother-in-law then I really struggle to buy them something that isn’t the same as last year. Is it just me or are us ladies so much easier to buy for? Factor in the fact that Christmas can be an expensive time, I decided to try and come up with some creative and cost effective gift ideas for him all under £30.
- His favourite sweets or savoury snacks – Beef jerky, ginger, marzipan fruits, Percy pigs
- Scratchcards or Lottery tickets – ‘Poundland’ is great for scratchcards
- Socks – Primark have some cute novelty sets for £5
- Something relevant to his hobbies – a bike repair kit, personalised football merchandise from his local club or a cookbook
- Books or bookmarks for the avid reader
- Cool and quirky stationery from ‘Paperchase’ for the stationary lover.
- His favourite grooming products – travel size or ‘ Poundland’ again
- Something to keep him warm – Primark do a great selection of hats, scarfs and gloves
- Something useful – A can of wd40, spare lightbulbs for his car, a new tool, cufflinks or collar stiffeners for his shirts
- Gift cards to his favourite restaurants, game shops or fashion retailers
- A cheap dvd for less than £5 – ‘Tesco’ is great for these.
- A cute Christmas tree decoration.
- His favourite alcoholic/drink such as ale, disarrano – limit to £3 and consider mini versions
- Finish off with some gold coins, a satsuma and some quality street at the bottom or whatever you fancy.
Gifts for under £30
Fancy a night at the movies but on a tight budget? Then why not buy one of these cute popcorn holders and buy his favourite DVDs and confectionary. You can even finish it off with some home-made tickets for that authentic touch. Appropriate cost = £21
Other gift ideas include:
- Create an album and put together your favourite memories for him to look back on – Boots are currently selling half price photo albums and scrapbooks.
- A gift card towards something expensive that he wants. For example, a ‘Halfords’ voucher if he wants to buy a bike or a ‘Maplin’ voucher if he is into technology.
- His favourite aftershave.
- Tickets for a day out – Obstacle course, a ‘National Trust’ site or a brewery tour.
- A £30 voucher to his favourite fashion retailer.
- A cute biscuit from these guys
- Some special chocolates from Hotel Chocolate
- A game for his game console – Keep an eye out for sales.
- Gagets for his game console – X-box remote for £12 in Tesco’s
- A magazine subscription for a year
- Try Boots for great 3 for 2 deals.
- A selection of the latest DVDs or perhaps a box set.
These pick n mix tubs are perfect for the gentleman with a sweet tooth.
Who said socks had to be boring?
He will definitely want to eat these greens.
I would love to know what you are all buying that special man in your life either for his main pressie or stocking fillers. Who else is excited for the weekend?
Whether you are in need of inspiration for your annual office secret Santa or perhaps you are in need of something extra special for your loved one, Lush is the perfect place to ensure all of your bath time needs are catered for. Today I have decided to share my top 12 Lush favourites for the festive season.
12 Days of Lush
Secret Santa – Father Christmas Bathbomb £3.75
For the gentleman in your life – Cup O’ Coffee – Face and body mask £6.75 150g
Fresh Face Masks.
Something extra special – Christmas Bathtime favourites £39.95
Something for the little ones – Santasaurus £5.95
Snow Fairy Shower Gel £3.95 100g
Santa Baby lip scrub £5.95
For the girlie girl – Magic Wand £5.95
For the movie lover – £3.95 Ruby Red Slippers
Treat yourself – Peeping Santa
I hope this post has provided some inspiration for your Christmas shopping needs. I would love to know what your favourite Lush products are. Have a great weekend, I am off to watch ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’ and enjoy some hot mince pies and brandy butter.
It’s official, the countdown for the most wonderful time of the year has begun. John Lewis have finally launched their latest Christmas advert featuring the rather cute Boxer named Buster, highstreets have put up their Christmas displays, Costa and Starbucks are offering delicious hot drinks in the traditional festive themed cups and Winter Wonderland is set to open it’s gates on Friday 18th November.
So, when Becky from the wonderful The Lifestyle Blogger contacted me and asked me to check out her cute little online shop for some Christmas inspiration, my inner child was jumping with excitement. From Cath Kidston inspired pieces to beautiful turquoise earrings, make sure you don’t miss out on these beautiful bargains, as they would make the perfect stocking filler or secret Santa gift with many products coming in for less than £10.
Floral make-up bag £6.25
Sass and Belle trinket dish £6.99 (Out of stock) similar here
Turquoise and gold enamel stud earrings £6.99
Pooches grey pencil case £6.25
Red floral printed scarf £7.99
Nautical coin purse £5.75
Feeling inspired for the most wonderful time of the year? Make sure you pay a visit to Becky and her wonderful store.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and all the views and opinions expressed are my own. Images used remain the property of Becky from The Lifestyle Blogger.